(Set-up by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt of India)
Jhansi Castle, 4th floor, 7-Cooperage Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
Tel : 91-22-22021288, 22021330 Fax : 91-22-22026684.
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.chemexcil.in
EPC/PROJ/IIBF/2022-23 1st April 2022.
ALL COSMETIC MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
INDIA INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY FAIR to be held
from 16th to 18th May 2022,
at Hall 5, Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai
Dear Cosmetics Member Exporters,
Greetings from CHEMEXCIL!
We wish to inform you that Chemexcil has been approached by Brandsun Promotion, New Delhi, India informing us about the INDIA INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY FAIR Exhibition, Mumbai, India.
The event details are as under
· Name of the Event: - INDIA INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY FAIR 2022
· Focus Product: Cosmetics Toiletries, wellness, fitness and Beauty Products, etc.
· Date of the event: - 16th May – 18th May 2022
· Venue: - Hall 5, Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
India International Beauty Fair is a South Asia’s Biggest Beauty Fair for Cosmetics, Wellness & Fitness products and services. IIBF is a major showcase of beauty products, wellness and fitness trends, beauty services, packaging and labeling solutions.
This event is organized by M/s BRANDSUN Promotion with support of the Center/State ministries, apex trade bodies including Chamber of Commerce, councils, MSMEs, academies and corporate. Significantly, Beauty & Wellness Skill Sector Council (B&WSSC), Ministry of Skill & Entrepreneurship, Government of India as an Industry Partner the event.
This event is an ideal platform for all the Stakeholders - Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Retailer, Exporter, Cosmetologist, Dermatologist who form the basis of the beauty and cosmetics industry to showcase their products and interact with each other, find new markets, enhance sales cycle, increase market share and help in monitoring competitors. New and innovative equipment’s and accessories would also be launched in this show.
The event brochure can be downloaded from http://www.indiabeautyfair.in/content/files/IIBF-BROCHURE.pdf
The said event is approved under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises scheme of reimbursement.
Accordingly, eligible MSME members are entitled to get stall charges reimbursement directly from Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
For more details on actual reimbursement please visit https://my.msme.gov.in/MyMsme/Reg/COM_Matu.aspx
This benefit is available under 5A component of PMS Scheme for the "India International Beauty Fair".
· The event is proposed to be covered under the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India.
· Companies having Udhyam Aadhar registration certificate & having turnover up to Rs. 50 Crore are eligible for the MSME reimbursement
· MSME’s are entitled to get up to Rs. 95,580/- freight & travel up to Rs. 25,000/-
· The reimbursement in terms of stall charges and Air fare will be processed by Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India only to eligible 100 no. of exhibitors.
· Chemexcil does not have any role in reimbursement process
CHARGES OF PARTICIPATION:-Rs. 95,580/- ( Inclusive GST) (FOR 9 SQ. STALL)
Since there is limited space, allocation of the stalls/space will be on a first come first serve basis by the organizer, accordingly, interested companies are requested to contact Mr. Mustafa Khan email id firstname.lastname@example.org , Mobile no. 9810389097 For information, Your confirmation mails may also be marked to Mr. Charudatta Paradkar, CHEMEXCIL on email@example.com or on +91-22-2202 1288/ 1330 M-+91 9004202920.
We are hopeful that this event would provide a window of opportunities and a vibrant platform to our cosmetics members for fruitful interaction and attractive business deals.
Acting Executive Director