Greetings from CHEMEXCIL!
You might be aware that the “Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement (ECTA)” signed between India and Australia has been ratified by the Australian Parliament and will hopefully be implemented soon which will also provide substantial market access to Indian goods exported to Australia.
We are glad to inform you Chemexcil is organizing Buyer Seller meets in Malaysia and Australia in Feb-2023. This is a good opportunity for Indian Chemical Manufacturers to directly interact with Chemical Importers of Australia and Malaysia.
This Buyer Seller Meet (BSMs ) will be organized under the MAI scheme of the Dept. of Commerce and Industry and shall be supported by respective Indian Missions in these Countries.
During this event, Indian Chemical exporters can interact and strengthen their relationships with buyers in Australia & Malaysia. The Ministry of Commerce & Industry has already approved this event under Market Access Initiative for 20 Indian Companies.
The Panel Wise Exports of the items coming under the purview of the council to Australia and Malaysia for the year 2021-22 are as under-
1. It is mandatory to participate in Both (Two) Buyer Seller Meets in order to avail of MAI benefits.
2. Participation charges mentioned are subsidized and non-subsidized rates & are non-refundable.
3. Venue: The venue for BSM would be communicated as soon as the council finishes negotiations.
1. The event is proposed to be covered under the Market Access Initiative (MAI) scheme of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India for the year 2022-2023.
2. MAI grant in terms of Participation Charges & Airfare Charges will be available only to eligible 20 no. of exhibitors on a first come (Payment) first served (Allocation) basis.
3. As per the MAI guidelines of the Ministry, a company that has participated THRICE in a particular Fair/Show will not be eligible for any reimbursement of the MAI grant.
4. Companies which have participated in three events through CHEMEXCIL in the same financial year (2022-2023 ) under the MAI scheme will not be eligible for MAI grants, in that case, they have to make the full payment, i.e. Non Subsidized Participation Charges i.e. Rs. 1,30,000/- for Both (Two) BSM’s. (It is mandatory to participate in both ( two) Buyer Seller Meets)
5. Charges mentioned for participation in this event are the subsidized rates hence no refund will be initiated by the council during or after the event.
6. TDS is applicable (regarding % of TDS kindly concern with your CA)
AIR FARE GRANT
1. Those who would like to join this BSM and will participate in both (two) BSM’s are eligible to get reimbursement of travel expenses by air. (Actual or maximum of up to Rs.75, 000/- whichever is less)
2. Reimbursement of airfare (is only eligible for economy class) to the exporting companies (Exhibiting Companies) with a F.O.B. value of exports below Rs. 50 crore in the preceding financial year.
3. Companies having export turnover “NIL” are not entitled to get Reimbursement for airfare.
4. Members should have completed 12 months of Membership in the council.
5. Regularly filing Export returns with the council.
6. Airfare will be permissible only to the regular Director / Partner/Proprietor or a regular officer of the company in a senior managerial position.
7. Air fare Claim forms duly filled in and complete in all respects must be submitted to the council within 45 days of return to India.
1. A company having DEL STATUS (as per DGFT) is not eligible for participation under the MAI scheme.
2. Once the event is over, participants must submit the outcome report. The format will be provided by Chemexcil on-site or on email
3. Chemexcil will issue a visa recommendation letter as soon as you complete and submit the payment details. Please send us the scan copy of the passport photograph of the person along with his designation in the attached Excel form who is attending this event.
4. It is mandatory to submit a scanned copy of the passport photo.
5. In case of short participation, the council will not participate and organize the BSM hence before booking air tickets and hotel accommodation do consult with the Council.
6. The Airfare Reimbursement will be done after the finalization of Accounts in Ministry & Subject to receipt of funds from the Govt. of India.
7. The Event is being organized on a best-efforts basis. However, all the exhibitors are expected to use their commercial jurisprudence while negotiating prices, payment terms, and delivery terms. CHEMEXCIL cannot guarantee the market credibility and/or financial stability of any buyer attending these meetings.
8. In every country, the Council does not guarantee a specific number of meetings.
9. The Council does not guarantee any food or other hospitality arrangements during or after the event.
10. Members can contact & invite their buyers in those countries for the BSM.
11. Company profile and Participation fees must reach in 7 days’ time. Please send your company profile, Application form 1 & 2 forms in attached format to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org word format to print the catalog of CHEMEXCIL participants.
No refund in case of
1. Any cancellation from Participating Company
2. If payment is processed to respective vendors by the council
3. If the venue changes at the last moment by the organizer
4. Full Refund will be initiated if the council withdraws / Cancels the event because of some reasons.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:- Full Payment in Advance
MODE OF PAYMENT:- By Bank transfer at below bank
• Name of Account: - CHEMEXCIL SBI A/C. NO. 10996680758
• Account No: - 10996680758
• Type of Account: - Current
• Name and address of Bank: - STATE BANK OF INDIA, MUMBAI MAIN BRANCH
• IFSC CODE:- SBIN0000300
Since we have limited participants approval, participation will be on a first come (Payment) first served (confirmation) basis.
For confirming your Interest and more information please contact Mr. Sunmeetsingh Brar, Regional Director, CHEMEXCIL on email@example.com& firstname.lastname@example.orgM-+91 9909909982 or Mr. Sandeep Angre, Senior Assistant email@example.com on +91-9967538780 and Ms. Jenny Lawrence-Section Officer firstname.lastname@example.org on +91-7738364255/9969016108,
We hope that this event will provide an opportunity for fruitful interaction and attractive business deals for our exporting community.
Acting Executive Director
1. MAI Application Form
2. Revised Format of Participants Application Form
3. Company Profile