As you are aware, considering the massive spurt of COVID-19 cases in Maharashtra, Government of Maharashtra has come out with revised guidelines namely “Break The Chain” Order dated 04 April 2021.
This order will come into force from 8 PM of 5th April 2021 (Monday) and shall remain in force till 11.59 PM of 30th April 2021.
There will be a complete weekend lockdowns on Saturday / Sundays and also Section 144 will be imposed during Monday to Fridays from 7 AM to 8 PM which will restrict movement of more than 5 people in group.
Private offices will remain closed and employees will “Work from Home” (WFH) except ones engaged in Banking, Insurance, Pharma , Electricity, Telecom etc. Government offices will also run at 50% strength, except ones in the area of pandemic relief, essential services related activities.
It has been decided by the management of CHEMEXCIL that in view of revised State Government Norms, employees at Chemexcil Head Office, Mumbai shall be working from home with immediate effect until 30.04.2021 in order to safeguard CHEMEXCIL employees/Member Exporters and prevent further spreading of COVID-19.
Further to continue delivering our core services like issuance of RCMC, Certificate of Origin, Export Performance Certificate, Policy matters, etc. to our esteemed member exporters with same efficiency and in this regard we seek your kind support and cooperation.
1. We advise all member exporters not to travel and visit to CHEMEXCIL offices and instead submit all your documents online and use e-mails and phone calls to reach out to CHEMEXCIL.
2. All requests for RCMC/Membership, Renewal, Endorsement, and Amendment must be submitted online using the link below. CHEMEXCIL has dispensed with issuance of hard copy of the RCMC and the same is now issued in soft copy to the registered e-mail ID of the member https://chemexcil.co.in/member_home.php
3. All Certificate of Origin must be applied online using the link below and request for the same to be delivered to you by courier https://chemexcil.co.in/member_home.php
4. For any Membership related query kindly send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
· Mr. Charudatta Paradkar - 9004202920; firstname.lastname@example.org;
· Mrs Pramila - 9969008079; email@example.com
· Ms Kalpana - 9833098213; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ms Neelam - 7045944379; email@example.com
5. For any REACH related query please mail it to Ms. Shobitha Salian- +91 +91 96898 59774 email firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to Mr Prafulla Walhe email id email@example.com .
6. Certificate of Origin related query kindly send to Ms. Jenny - 7738364255 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com.
7. All grievances related to Foreign Trade Policy, DGFT, Customs, GST, queries related to Banking and Shipping may be sent to Mr Deepak Gupta E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
8. For Export Performance Certificate related queries, Please write to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org along-with all the supporting documents.
As Covid-19 Appropriate behavior is the best way to prevent the spread of this virus, strong measures need to be taken to break the chain of person to person transmission. We sincerely hope you will appreciate our efforts of continuing our services to member exporters and seek your kind support and cooperation in this regard.
All other regional offices will remain open for services.
Thanks and regards
Acting Executive Director