Dear Member Exporters,
I, along with my members of the Committee of Administration are extremely happy to inform you that considering the overwhelming response received from Member-exporters as well as the Foreign participants to the earlier Revers Buyer Seller Meets held, CHEMEXCIL has geared up to organize another REVERSE BUYER SELLER MEET (CHEMICAL MEET 2018) in association with Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India & FICCI on 5th October, 2018 coinciding with INDIA CHEM 2018 from 4th – 6th October 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai India wherein more than 50 foreign delegates are invited and nearly 150 Indian participants are expected to participate.
Foreign buyers of Dyes, Dye Intermediates, Basic Inorganic & Organic Chemicals including Agrochemicals, Bio-Fertilizers, Cosmetics, Toiletries, Essential Oil, Flavors fragrances and Specialty Chemicals from major Focus Areas such as Africa, Asian, CIS, LAC and WANA.
There would be B-2-B meetings with the overseas buyers from these sectors.
Objectives of the RBSM:
• To showcase Indian capabilities in the field of Dyes, Dye Intermediates, Basic Inorganic & Organic Chemicals including Agrochemicals, Bio-Fertilizers, Cosmetics, Toiletries, Essential Oil, Flavors fragrances and Specialty Chemicals to offer a steady and sustainable supply of low cost, international quality products to partner countries.
• To provide a unique opportunity to major buyers from Focus Countries to interact with Indian manufacturers for sourcing their products requirements from India.
• Explore joint Ventures.
• Assess the investment potential of partner countries in the above sectors.
I, therefore earnestly request you to participate in this REVERSE BUYER SELLER MEET, and take mileage out of this.
I am sure, you will find this event a platform for networking with overseas buyers and many of you would find right business partners across the globe.
Kindly get registered on below link http://chemexcil.in/rbsmdev
Or you may confirm your participation by filling in the attached form and send it to us on email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The attending delegate from the company must be at the level of General Manager/Export Manager/ Senior Executive conversant with the export Trade and about the company’s products
Participation Fees:- Rs.7500/-+ 18% GST Extra i.e. Rs.8850/-(Eight Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty)
Terms of Payment
• 100% by Cheque or RTGS/NEFT at the following details
STATE BANK OF INDIA, MUMBAI MAIN BRANCH
CHEMEXCIL SB A/C. NO. 10996680758
IFSC CODE: SBIN0000300
• Cheques must be drawn in favour of “Chemexcil SBI A/c.No.10996680758”
• Please send scan copy of cheque on email@example.com mentioning the name of your company.
• Please send the cheques at below address:
Kind Attention:- Ms Shobha Taral,
4th Floor, Jhansi Castle, 7, Cooperage Road,
Next to Campion School,
Tel. No. (022)-22021288/1330/0911/5861
It is therefore, utmost important that you kindly send us your confirmation along with cheque, Company profile of exhibiting officials at the earliest so as to avoid disappointment at the last minute.
Your early confirmation would help us to make this event a grand success.
Encl : http://chemexcil.in/uploads/files/Brochure_RBSM-14.08_.2018_.pdf
COMPANY PROFILE FORMAT