As you are aware, due to global concerns about the COVID pandemic outbreak all over the world and international travel restrictions, the Council was unable to organize Indian Pavilion at the China Interdye exhibition and also, the show was frequently postponed.
However, owing to continuous efforts for promoting exports and organizing the Indian Pavilion at this Mega show, we have been invited to participate in the China Interdye exhibition through a new “ Online match-making platform” Via Hybrid Mode.
Event Date:- 7th -9th September, 2022
Event Venue:- Hangzhou International Expo Center (No. 353 Benjing Avenue, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou)
CHEMEXCIL Area:- Floor Plan showing CHEMEXCIL Area is attached
Following services will be provided by the organizers,
1. One area with online matchmaking equipments (1 counter and 1 chair, 1 banner and 1 poster, 1 laptop & IT support, etc. (Counter’s Picture Attached)
2. The Chemexcil area will be in front of the entrance of Hall A. The Hall A & B are for Dyestuff exhibitors; Hall C & D are for Auxiliary exhibitors. (Floor Plan Attached)
3. Indian exhibitors should accredit one representative of their Chinese partners or agents to represent them on their counter in China.
4. Indian staff can be present online to communicate with the visitors, (preferably on MS Teams meet)
5. If members do not have Chinese representatives, Interdye organizer will provide English Speaking Receptionist service, at the additional cost of USD 100 per day.
6. Exhibitors from India can list their target customers and potential clients to the Interdye team so that organizers can invite them to the show.
7. Indian exhibitor brochures (Profiles) will be printed and sent with the invitation letter.
Participation Charges exclusively for CHEMEXCIL members (subject to participation by minimum 10 members).
Participation Charges (INR)
18 % GST
Members interested to participate in the show may send their confirmation on the Google Form Link : https://forms.gle/T7RmBzSNWK8JR5E29 and arrange to make Full Payment in advance .
MODE OF PAYMENT:- By Bank transfer at below bank details
Name of Account: - CHEMEXCIL SBI A/C. NO. 10996680758
Account No: - 10996680758
Type of Account: - Current
Name and address of Bank: - STATE BANK OF INDIA, MUMBAI MAIN BRANCH
IFSC CODE:- SBIN0000300
Ø Last date of Payment : 3rd August 2022
· Submission of this form (Link) doesn’t guarantee confirmation of participation in this exhibition
· Participation will be confirmed only after receiving minimum number of participations / necessary approvals etc strictly on First cum First serve basis.
· Minimum number of Participants required – 10 Members
· This exhibition is not approved under the MAI Scheme of Govt of India, hence, the subsidy will not be offered on the participation charges or airfare.
· Cancellation and refund will be as per Council’s policy
Do not hesitate to contact Ms. Amrita Sharma on +91 22 22021288 / 7718878110 if you need any clarification on the same.
Thanking and Regards,
Acting Executive Director
Encl : https://chemexcil.in/uploads/files/Counter-25.7.22.jpg
C1D-FLOORPLAN with Mark